January 10, 2008
• Hammond, IN. 911 Call – Graphic
The following is a 911 tape that was released my the Hammond, Indiana Police Department. The recording is telling. The recording graphically illustrates every point that I try to make on my blog:
- You Absolutely can not wait for the police to defend you during a home intrusion.
- This woman very likely would have died had she not purchased a handgun.
- Women, learn to Friggin protect yourselves! (Bug sprays and bug zappers most likely will not work. Double-ought buckshot always works.)
- If this woman would have resided in a no-gun sanctuary city – like New York City or Washington D.C., she would most likely be dead today.
- GUNS SAVE LIVES!
- Don’t chat-up the 911 dispatcher when someone is knocking down the damn door.